Executive Leadership Coaching
The expert team at Collaborate Counseling offers two types of Leadership Coaching: Individual and Executive.
Throughout the coaching process, we will help you:
- Clarify goals (personal and professional) and staying focused on key actions to achieve them.
- Assess leadership strengths, improvement and growth opportunity areas, and find the performance opportunities to obtain your overall goals.
- Clarify organizational (personal or family) mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Manage time, priorities, and work, and eliminate less important activities.
- Clarify and apply professional development and career planning.
Leadership Coaching – Schedule by Appointment Only
The following will give you a better idea of what to expect with either Individual or Executive Coaching.
Collaborate Counseling’s individual coaching provides one-on-one custom leadership development opportunities for senior managers, executives, and sales executives. Individual coaching is also applicable in personal achievement and family goals and pursuits. The coaching configuration and structure ensures that the coach and the coachee establish a sound, constructive and collaborative relationship. The coach builds on this relationship, supervising the assessment, challenging the individual in a manner that encourages the necessary growth and reach needed for development while providing the support to the participant for positive change to occur.
Our clients are most successful when the…
- Client desires a personal approach to reaching stated goals of development and outcome
- Desires the benefits of a face-to-face experience with a Collaborate Counseling coach
- Enjoys and welcomes accountability, structure that face to face coaching will provide
An integrative approach, based on research-driven models of coaching and one that is custom-built for each executive. Collaborate Counseling develops individual coaching plans based on the unique developmental experience, career path, and history and objectives of the mid- to senior-level executive who is preparing for a greater scope of responsibility, change in career, or who needs to make a leap forward in leadership capability. Executive Leadership Coaching provides a complete discovery, alignment, assessment, feedback, coaching outline and plan.
The custom assessment package varies per client but typically includes a variety of assessment tools such as the following: personality/style surveys, 360-degree feedback instruments and potential telephone interviews with selected work colleagues.
- In-person feedback and goal-setting sessions
- Assessment if applicable could include a supervisory alignment session between the coach, coachee, to solidify be agreement on developmental goals.
- Ongoing coaching utilizing a variety of media that could include: telephone, in-person, video, or on-line contact.
- On-site observations – shadowing – can be included in the assessment or coaching phase.
Although every situation is unique, a typical coaching relationship is structured to last 6 to 8 months or longer, according to the individual or executive’s needs.
Contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take the next steps in changing your life!